CSE Australia has implemented an Integrated Management System (IMS) for environment, safety and quality, establishing policies and procedures to ensure the controlled management of processes and activities relating to safety in the workplace and environmental protection.
The purpose of the CSE Australia IMS is to ensure that product and service quality continue to meet the highest standards demanded by our organisation, expected by our customers, and to ensure that our products, processes, activities and services are carried out in a safe, environmentally responsible and protective manner.
Health & Safety
By applying prudent and best-practice risk management techniques, participation in workplace and site assurance checks, and by ensuring the competence and diligence of our people, we aim to eliminate or control these risks to a level which is tolerable and as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP). This commitment is based upon alignment of our practices with the accepted principles of ISO45001 and AS/NZS ISO 31000:2018 (Risk Management).
To achieve this we shall:
- Engage in consultative processes with employees, suppliers, customers and governmental authorities
- Provide and maintain equipment and systems of work that are safe and without risks to health
- Make arrangements for ensuring the safe use, handling, storage and transport of equipment and substances
- Provide instruction, training and supervision necessary to ensure the health and safety of all employees
- Maintain places of work under their control in a safe condition and provide and maintain safe entrances and exits
- Make available adequate information about research and relevant tests of substances used at the place of work
Download a copy of our Health and Safety Policy.
Download a copy of our Occupational Health and Safety Management System certificate.
CSE Australia will demonstrate due diligence in the provision of its services, manage its work activities in a manner consistent with the principles of ecologically sustainable development, and will deliver continuous improvement in environmental performance through:
- Integrating environmental duty of care into business planning and day-to-day activities
- At a minimum, conducting all of our operations, whether carried out by or on behalf of CSE Australia, in accordance with relevant legislation and government policy and agreements
- Providing employees with the skills, awareness and leadership to achieve CSE Australia’s environmental goals and objectives
- Promoting a culture of respecting the rights and interest of the communities in which we operate, and consideration of the environmental and social impact of products and services we use or provide
Download a copy of our Environmental Policy.
Download a copy of our Environmental Management System certificate.
CSE has built a culture of continuous improvement within the organisation with the aim to:
- Earn customer recognition of our quality progress
- Strive for complete understanding of our customers’ changing needs and expectations
- Comply with all regulatory and legislative requirements and the contractual obligations of all our agreements in relation to quality
- Use only selected, approved and preferred suppliers
- Develop and achieve Quality Improvement Goals
- Continually improve our business processes
Download a copy of our Quality Policy.
Download a copy of our Quality Management System certificate.