Welcome to CSE Australia
CSE Australia has been providing engineering, products, integration, construction and maintenance services solutions to customers operating across a diverse range of industries through its business entities for more than 90 years.
A member of the CSE Global group of companies, we are supported by a network of more than 60 offices operating in 20 countries.
In the Australian and New Zealand markets we deliver electrical, automation, instrumentation and telecommunications products and solutions via our business units located in all states of Australia and New Zealand.
- CSE Comsource - Specialists in lifecycle maintenance services for telecommunication systems, including full service, preventative and corrective maintenance, campaign maintenance planning and technical services.
- CSE Crosscom - Experts in two way radio products, accessories and infrastructure, after sales support, service, maintenance installation, rental systems and managed services.
- CSE Transtel - A globally recognised and experienced telecommunications systems engineering, integration, construction and commissioning business with expertise across all facets of communications systems.
- CSE Uniserve - Specialists in supplying, engineering, installing and servicing advanced technology solutions to protect, monitor and control critical electrical infrastructure.
- CSE W Arthur Fisher - A team of experts that supply, install and service electrical and automation systems tailor made to customer specifications in both the North and South Islands of New Zealand.
- CSE Tetracom - Experts in two way radio solutions, maintenance and infrastructure, providing industry specific communication systems to enhance operational performance.
- Comm8 - Experts in telecommunication networks, engineering and design, civil and structural installation, technical installation and vital ongoing service and maintenance support.
- Orion Network - CSE Global are one of three partners operating the Orion Network which is Australia’s largest privately owned two way radio network operating on digital technology and providing voice, data, tracing and tracking services to our customers.
We are proud to represent a range of world leading product manufacturing companies and we support our partners in business by complementing our skills via a network of channel partners that bring their own unique skills to our business.
CSE Australia and all of our business units and partners stand by our company promise of delivering Customer Satisfaction, Everytime.